Website Zurich Insurance
Insurer | Asset Management
Are you curious to work in a stimulating and challenging environment of a multinational company? We are looking for a talent with a positive can-do attitude who can think “out of the box”. Apply for this exciting position in Zurich’s Responsible Investment team.
What You Will Do
Support the Responsible Investment (RI) team in all aspects of monitoring and reporting resulting from the Group´s strategy for Responsible Investment.
In this role, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Prepare internal and external reporting related to responsible investment, such as: Responsible Investment Key Performance Indicators, including impact and climate reporting; lead the RI team’s contribution to annual external assessments, surveys and questionnaires (such as to the Principles for Responsible Investment, Asset Owner Alliance, CDP, etc)
- Collaborate with other teams involved in the Group Sustainability Reporting as well as regulatory reporting processes (such as annual report, TCFD, investor documentation)
- Support the collection and analysis of impact data for our annual qualitative and quantitative impact report
- Ensure the execution of the Group’s proxy voting and support the development of guidelines for shareholder proposal voting
- Ensure the execution of the exclusion process and monitor adherence to it
- Produce well-documented and objective analyses to support the investment, business, and strategic decisions within Responsible Investment
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of relevant metrics and related processes
- Support the team in the automatization of data management and reporting requirements
- Support the team on various ongoing projects and tasks
You join a highly dedicated team of responsible investment specialists, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. The Responsible Investment team reports directly into the Group CIO and works closely with all central and local investment teams across the globe. The Responsible Investment team acts as the centre of expertise for any Responsible Investment related matters, including ESG Integration, ESG Exclusions, Engagement, Proxy Voting, Impact investing and Decarbonisation.
What You Will Bring
Are you a dedicated and highly motivated individual who establishes effective relationships with key partners and takes initiative? As a Responsible Investment Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Sustainability or a similar field
- At least 2+ years of working experience in Investment Management or Sustainability in an investment context
- Good understanding of investment markets and investment asset classes
- A keen interest in the topics of sustainability, climate change and responsible investment
- Interest and awareness of current trends and recent events in financial markets and sustainability
- Demonstration of an ability to step out of your comfort zone, and do what is needed to be done
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Basic SQL, Excel Power Query or Python skills are a plus
- Flexibility, proactivity and good communication
- Have excellent English language written and verbal skills essential, additional languages are an advantage
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Explore our new Quai Zurich Campus
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique – that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet .
- Location(s): CH – Zürich
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Full Time or Part Time
- Recruiter name: Mélina Carnal