Website PineBridge Investments
PineBridge Investments is a private, global asset manager focused on active, high conviction investing. We draw on the collective power of our experts in each discipline, market, and region of the world through an open culture of collaboration designed to identify the best ideas. Our mission is to exceed clients’ expectations on every level, every day. As of 31 December 2022, the firm managed US$143.1 billion across global asset classes for sophisticated investors around the world.
Our preference for this role is to be based in either New York, NY or Westport, CT. PineBridge supports a hybrid work model for its employees.
PineBridge Investments is seeking a Sustainable Investments professional who will work with key partners to drive sustainable investing efforts, engagement and stewardship at the firm. This individual will act as a thought leader and advisor when it comes to sustainable commercial initiatives, global investment integration and implementation, and internal and external communications. An understanding of asset management and the financial services industry is preferred.
- Advise and support investment teams in approaches to incorporating sustainable practices and processes into investment processes.
- Help manage relationships with key ESG focused entities, in particular entities such as UNPRI, and coordinate responses to industry surveys and research studies.
- Provide global support for the institutional, intermediary and wealth businesses by supporting product development and innovation, attending client meetings, roadshows and responding to RFPs and other capabilities inquiries.
- Advise and support development of any ESG-related new product opportunities and/or changes to existing products.
- Lead PineBridge in assessment of how and what to report as standard in terms of ESG data on our portfolios and funds; help to define operational and reporting requirements.
- Work with internal partners to develop PineBridge approach/response to evolving requirements.
- Provide ongoing education to employees as needed, in collaboration with functional leadership and ESG Investment Committee, to elevate individual and collective knowledge of sustainable investing at the firm.
- Assist with global strategic initiatives, and ESG and Stewardship Committees on their goals and objectives, and take an active role in advising and preparing these Committees.
- Collaborate with the RFP team to develop clear and accurate RFP and DDQ responses that can be used with clients and prospects to describe PineBridge’s processes and approach to ESG.
- Work with marketing teams to support content creation on ESG and sustainable investing topics.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years of related experience that includes direct experience with sustainable programs for a financial services environment, including global sustainable commercial and regulatory experience.
- Experience and knowledge of ESG/Sustainable frameworks, standards and trends is required.
- Experience in working with internal stakeholders to gain firmwide consensus on ESG targets and metrics in a multifaceted organization is required.
- Manage projects, analyze data, and monitor trends to inform decisions and strategic direction
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with senior professionals and subject matter experts.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
PineBridge is proud of our award-winning culture, which reflects our commitment to empowering employees and fostering a collaborative work environment. For three consecutive years, PineBridge has been named a “Best Place to Work in Money Management” by Pensions & Investments, a leading industry designation which recognizes the best employers in the asset management industry by evaluating employer benefits, policies, and responses to an employee survey.
Our benefits: We offer a wide range of family friendly benefits including comprehensive healthcare, back-up childcare program to support working parents and flexible work arrangements so you can be there for the people you care about. We also provide a competitive retirement plan and tuition reimbursement. Furthermore, we have a robust list of professional development opportunities with the goal of engaging, retaining, and developing our talent.
Our values: We value our clients, investment excellence, collaboration with our distributed team members, empowerment, and independence as we honor our heritage and our roots.
- Salary Range: $135,000-150,000 + bonus + benefits
- The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we’ll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
- PineBridge is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversifying its workforce, providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons and maintaining an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination for its employees. PineBridge is dedicated to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to actual or perceived age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, height, weight, sex, gender (including gender identity), disability, pregnancy, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, AIDS/HIV status, military status, alienage or citizenship status, genetic information, domestic violence victim status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At PineBridge, we strive to create an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and develops the best global talent, leveraging the unique backgrounds, talents, and perspectives that all our people bring to work.