Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how for analyzing risk and producing reports? Are you considered a subject matter expert in sustainability risk? Are you interested in a role covering the new topic of sustainability risk in Asset Management?We’re looking for a sustainability and climate risk to:
- implements projects and activities around environmental sustainability
- work on sustainability risk framework and risk identification
- follow the latest industry development in the very dynamic field of sustainability risk
- facilitate sustainability integration within investment risk control processes through collaboration with investment teams and IT
- understand sustainability data and models to assess risk related to sustainable risk
- follow the regulations and industry standards in relation to sustainability and perform risk reporting
You’ll join the Asset Management Risk Control team in India Mumbai, and work directly with the Head of AM Sustainability Risk. The Risk Control Team covers all asset classes and sustainability risk is a key risk dimension relevant to all assets.
- bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or numerate degree
- minimum of 2+ years’ experience in sustainable finance or related topics
- experience with data management and analysis
- proven experience in managing projects in the areas of sustainability (environmental, social, governance)
- experience in climate risk topics preferably in Asset Management
- knowledge of application of environmental, social and governance topics and a general understanding of portfolio management and construction process.
- asset Management experience is a plus. Investment Banking or Wealth Management experience also welcome.
- team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
- self-starter, proactive and able to adapt to evolving requirements and competing priorities
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We HireThis role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.