Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you want to learn about the most rapidly growing trend in banking – Sustainable Finance? Then we invite you to join our summer internship in Sustainable Finance Office. You’ll
- be part of business that provides integrated solutions in sustainable finance, sustainable investing, ESG etc
- assist the team in building ESG solutions and strategies for the clients
- perform market research and build competitors intellegence
- communicate the ESG strategies internally within the bank
- assist the team in maintaining the documentation
You’ll be working within UBS’s business divisions to support their Sustainable Finance initiatives in close collaboration with the APAC Sustainable Finance Office
You need to be in your sophomore or penultimate year of undergraduate degree.
What are we looking for?
- individual pursuing the undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Science etc.
- fluent in English, Mandarin and/ or Cantonese is a plus
- proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- strong interest in Sustainable Finance
- good communication skills
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
- accountability and integrity
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Employees working from UBS Hong Kong offices must present proof of vaccination for at least the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine or a medical exemption certificate before entering the workplace, and other applicable anti-epidemic measures as may be amended from time to time.