Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Do you have great communication skills, investment know-how and are keen to innovate our client experience for our UBS mandate offerings? Are you keen to carry the success of our UBS Advice and UBS Manage offerings by continuously innovating and digitizing the way we engage clients and empower client advisors with concise, impactful sales and after-sales opportunities? Are you interested in taking responsibility for the communication value chain of our mandate solutions?
We are looking for someone like you who can:
- deliver investment advice to our CAs and clients: Craft impactful sales and after-sales content through our internal and direct-to-client sales platforms
- drive our mandate sales efforts: Develop sales initiatives and narratives for our mandates in close collaboration with CIO Investment Office and Markets with a main focus on UBS Advice and UBS My Way.
- help us become better and more impactful: Drive our innovation projects to continuously enhance the user and client experience for our mandate communication.
- upskill and excite: Bring others on board and get them excited for our UBS Mandate offerings by leading training and communication for existing and new offerings
You will be based in Hong Kong or Singapore and working in the Broad Impact & Sustainable Investing team within CIO Global Investment Management. We are a team that enjoys working to provide best in class solutions for our clients, taking responsibility to drive key initiatives and innovation and deliver impactful sales and after-sales communication to Markets and our clients across Asia.
- master’s / Bachelor’s degree in a banking/ finance-related discipline with 6-8 years relevant experience
- track record in investment writing and creation of communication content in different formats
- excellent analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills with an interest to look beyond the surface
- motivated, collaborative and proactive personality
- great in communicating, both verbally and in writing
- fluent in English; Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese) a strong plus to support the Greater China client.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.