Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Would you like to create sustainable success together? Are you a motivated self-starter, naturally curious and like to challenge status quo? Are you looking to have an impact on various innovative firm wide initiatives in a complex and agile environment?
In your new role you will
- Be responsible for the implementation of Swiss regulatory changes on Sustainable Investing.
- Lead the regulatory enhancements and the maintenance of the Suitability framework in Switzerland.
- Ensure that Investor Protection regulatory requirements are fulfilled in collaboration with other relevant functions including Investor Protection control framework for the 1st LoD.
- Close Investment Advice gaps to ensure a seamless client experience through all relevant channels/journey.
- Together with the team, the Agile Delivery Organization and other relevant functions, ensure that change requirements are adequately prioritized.
As a member of BRM Advisory within Business Risk Management Switzerland, you will turn challenges into opportunities within a collaborative team whose enthusiasm and wide business knowledge guarantee an exciting and balanced working environment, as well as a fair degree of freedom.
Our risk management is hands on! In collaboration with the Agile Delivery Organization as well as other relevant functions, we improve IT solutions and processes in order to provide embedded / automated risk controls and guidance for front staff.
This will involve broad collaboration with different functions and stakeholders at all levels within the bank to generate sustainable impact.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Outstanding leadership skills promoting a diverse, inclusive and motivating environment for employees.
- Curious and willing to dive into new topics together with the team
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player who likes to work in an engaging environment
- Senior project or change program management experience / transformation skills
- Deep knowledge and Experience in leading strategic initiatives and ability to develop the team’s portfolio
- Experience in managing internal and external / regulatory audits
- Relevant experience in the area of Sustainability and Investor Protection is a plus
- Proficiency in English and good command of German.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.