Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Sustainable Investing (SI)? Are you an expert in understanding liquid and alternative asset classes, products and concepts in sustainable investing? Do you have knowledge of investment products (funds and/or separately managed accounts) with strong organizational skills to manage complex processes? Do you want to help us to manage our growing sustainable investing product shelf across in Fixed Income?We are looking for a “SI Specialist” to:
- Act as SI SME (subject matter expert) for the fixed income asset class and related investment products (active and indexed) in UBS Asset Management (AM).
- Represent our SI fixed income capabilities to internal and external audiences globally – closely aligned with regional investment specialists in SI, the Fixed Income Specialists and our Specialists in Investment Solutions.
- Partner with Client Coverage, Products and Investment Specialist teams to develop innovative SI solutions with clear focus on fixed income based on client and market demand and competitor insights
- Support AM’s businesses in defining, harmonizing and implementing SI product and due diligence frameworks and SI standards and methodologies in the fixed income space
- Define solutions-oriented requirements and analytics to advance construction and reporting of SI fixed income portfolios
- Support AM’s fixed income business teams and AM products as SI product SME with implementing changes of prospectuses and other offering documents triggered by new fund projects, lifecycle activities and regulatory initiatives
- Scale SI franchise by enabling the client coverage and investment specialists to deliver our SI value proposition, SI know-how and solutions in the fixed income space to key clients globally
- As needed, support project work as a SI SME to drive Asset Management’s strategic SI priorities
The importance of Sustainable Investing has expanded significantly across the asset management industry, both in terms of asset sizes and in terms of asset classes. Sustainable Investing is a strategic priority for UBS Asset Management, and the SI Specialist team works closely with AM product management, client coverage and portfolio management to develop and promote sustainable investment solutions for clients across asset classes. The SI specialist team is located in the US, Switzerland Hong Kong, London and Singapore.
- At least 7 years of financial sector experience ideally in product development/ product management functions, portfolio management and/or client facing roles with a good understanding of asset management products and investment concepts in all traditional asset classes. A degree in Finance or Economics and/or CFA charter is a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience related to fixed income (public and private debt) with relevant experience in portfolio management and/or trading in fixed income a very strong plus
- Al least 2 years relevant SI / ESG experience. Relevant certifications, e.g. ESG CFA are a plus
- Deep knowledge of the functions across an asset management firm and services providers in the asset management industry (with sound investment know-how being a plus)
- Collaborative, inclusive and resourceful personality, with the ability to complete tasks independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Advanced experience in MS Teams, Powerpoint and Excel with knowledge of Bloomberg and/or Factset as a plus
- Diligent working style with a high service standard, and an eye for detail
- Strong English language skills (both verbal and written) are a must plus an additional language with German as a preference
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.