Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Sustainable Investing and researching environmental and social themes? Do you have experience engaging with companies on sustainability issues? Do you want to influence companies to lower their carbon profile or improve their impact on society?
We’re looking for a Impact Research Analyst – Sustainable Investing to drive advancement of UBS in impact investing through research and credible impact measurement.
- support implementation of strategy to advance UBS AM as a leader in impact investing
- develop impact measurement and reporting across public and private markets
- collaborate closely with Quantitative Evidence & Data team, PMs and analysts, Product and Client Coverage team to expand impact product offering
- contribution to UBS thought leadership in sustainability through written research
The Sustainable Investing (SI) Research & Stewardship Team is a dedicated group of SI research and stewardship analysts within the Sustainable Investing team who work closely with portfolio managers and fundamental analysts across asset classes. The team is currently located mainly in London and Zurich, and has been expanding on the ground presence in APAC (Hong Kong and Singapore). This role will be located in London.
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in sustainable investing and/ or in impact management;
- demonstrable experience achieving sustainability outcomes using environmental and/or social impact measurement methodologies to monitor key performance indicators;
- experience in analysing and producing written research on ESG issues & themes;
- strong stakeholder management skills;
- cross asset class investment process knowledge;
- collaborative, inclusive, flexible, responsive and self-starting personality. Open-minded thought process and intellectual curiosity
- ability to work in a high-change, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- quantitative/analytical acumen
- strong English language skills (both verbal and written) are a must. Additional language skills are a plus
- degree educated, post-graduate qualification such as Masters/MBA/CFA/ESG certifications are a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.