Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Zürich, Switzerland – Zürich
Do you have an interest in Sustainable Investing (SI), ideally in private markets such as real estate, infrastructure or private equity? Are you passionate about working in a global, very fast paced environment, such as ESG?
We’re looking for someone like that to
- Contribute to our ambition to be a thought leader on industry and broader ESG trends, addressing industry trends and implementing regulation (incl. data analysis, research papers)
- Support the development of SI products, both conversions of current products and the launch of new products
- Be responsible for building ESG knowledge and capabilities across investment teams and support functions as part of embedding appropriate practices and disciplines and supporting professional development of other staff
- Help the team and individual ESG specialists in the businesses on smaller and bigger ESG-related projects (e.g. asset/fund data review and analysis, reporting, presentations, etc.) on a global basis
- Maintain oversight of data capture and analysis, influencing best practice and keeping up to date with peer group standards
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here .
You’ll be working in the central ESG team for REPM in Zurich, which is part of UBS Asset Management (AM). We cover a wide range of topics including the definition of sustainable investment (SI) approaches, product conversion and launches, research/thought leadership, regulation, education, collaboration across UBS Group and industry, data analysis, etc. The team forms the main interface between the central AM Sustainable Investing team and the ESG experts within the REPM asset classes. We operate on a global basis with close team members in the UK, US and Switzerland.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date 04.09.2023
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.