Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about sustainable and impact investing? Do you have an interest in helping the largest global wealth manager to incorporate climate risks and opportunities into investment process, strategy, research and solutions? Do you have experience with climate and net zero investments, policy, frameworks and disclosure?We will be looking for you to:
- develop appropriate framework and approach to ensure proper incorporation of climate-related risks and opportunities across the full investment value chain, consistent with TCFD recommendations and other expectations/commitments
- provide climate-focused subject matter expertise as input into development of investment views, recommendations and aligned portfolio and asset class specific solutions
- work with regulatory, legal and project teams on implementation of TCFD recommendations in Global Wealth Management
- monitor and stay up to date on latest developments in climate across industry, investments, policy, regulation, measurement and analytics, disclosure and reporting
- contribute to climate-related research, analysis and publications
You’ll be working in the the Chief Investment Office. We are responsible for the House View and investment strategy for UBS Global Wealth Management clients. Our CIO sustainable and impact investing team drives the firm’s differentiated SI advice and solutions offering for private clients, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- strong understanding of and experience with climate-related risks and opportunities, policy and regulation, disclosure protocols including TCFD and CDP, fundamentals and frameworks of climate and net zero investing, carbon exposure analysis and metrics, science-based targets and climate scenario analysis
- knowledge of sustainable and impact investing, development finance, and other areas of sustainable finance
- excellent analytical and project management skills, and attention to detail
- extensive network in the climate and sustainability space
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- able to collaborate effectively with internal and external partners
- able to get things done across a compelled internal and external ecosystem
- someone who is enthusiastic, positive and fun to work with
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.