Bank | Asset Manager
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about mobilizing capital for positive impact? Do you thrive in driving client engagements? Are you able to create collaborative solutions in challenging and complex situations?
We’re looking for someone like you who can work within our APAC Sustainable Finance Office specifically to:
- Assist clients, family office and corporates in the development and implementation of overall Impact principles including , Theory of change, Systems thinking, SDG alignment and investment strategies, measurement and metrics
- Diagnose the strengths and opportunities for improvement within an impact strategy and portfolio
- Conduct market studies and product research to inform the development of new impact investment themes
- Communicate and educate clients at various levels on relevant impact measurement and monitoring matters
- Support the collation, analysis and distribution of information related to the development of Impact topics for family offices and corporates
- Develop one-bank / cross-divisional pitches around Impact for key clients
- Support in pitching for Impact services including participating and training internal and external stakeholders
- Promote the firms ambition in impact through stakeholder management and community engagement including workshops, events and awards where required
You will be part of the APAC Sustainable Finance Office team, which is part of the Group’s Chief Sustainability Office. The APAC Sustainable Finance Office is responsible for driving the cross-divisional Sustainable Finance roadmap and strategy for APAC, in partnership and alignment with the Group-wide sustainability initiatives. Our objective is to partner with business divisions across APAC to create and promote innovative sustainability and impact solutions to meet the needs of our clients and help our employees grow
- Experience in practical application of impact measurement approaches following IRIS metrics as well as advance knowledge relevant methodologies i.e. GIIRS, SROI etc.
- Strong knowledge of major impact investment developments, IMM processes and M&E methodologies and tools
- Exposure to Impact investing in Venture Capital and Private Equity with focus in emerging environmental transition technologies e.g. carbon markets, green technologies, materials, and social impact investment opportunities a plus
- Active member of relevant Impact communities and established networks used by family offices and corporates
- Experience in consulting, impact investing, finance, mission-driven work, and/or research
- Team player with desire to work with different business functions / roles and external partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with people at varied skill and seniority levels
- Strong analytic capabilities and ability to organize, coordinate and prioritize wide range of deliverables
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills and Project Management
- Credentials / training in sustainability & Impact areas a plus
- Fluent in English; Mandarin and/or Cantonese is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.