Website Triodos Bank
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Impact first, is the approach of Triodos Investment Management for our Impact Equities & Bonds listed investments. As part of our proposition, we continuously evaluate the impact and exclusion requirements of our fixed income investments. To contribute to that, the Impact Equities & Bonds analyst team is looking for an:
Intern Impact Equities & Bonds (32 – 40 hours a week)
In this position you will get the opportunity to be active in one of the leading asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing in public and private markets requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication. Working with Triodos means that you will be one of those specialists who wants to use her or his personal skills for good. You will work together with the investment analysts and fund managers on several projects and therefore you will get the opportunity to really have a job experience and be part of the team.
The position covers a specific range of tasks and responsibilities within the Fixed Income team. Your focus will be on
- reviewing Impact Bond reports
- conducting assessments based on the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) framework
- working on Sustainability Assessments together with senior members of the analyst team
The position requires
- you are currently studying at a university in the European Union, preferably at Master level
- ideally, you have no other study obligations during your internship
- the internship is relevant for anyone who is interested in financial markets, impact investments and sustainability, and is enrolled in a study that relates to these areas
- to make this internship a success it is important that you like to perform research and analysis work and that you have analytical skills
This is you
- you are available for a minimum of 3 months, up to 6 months, 3 to 5 days per week
- you can work independently although you will work closely with experienced members of the team
- you like to work and connect with other people and you have good communication skills
- you have a strong command of the English language as all research is conducted in English
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
What We Offer
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- Learning about the European impact investing and fund management sector, with a focus on product development;
- A dynamic learning environment where you will be working with a lot of enthusiastic colleagues;
- Developing analytical skills and a multidisciplinary approach;
- A mentor for your supervision;
- A monthly internship allowance of EUR 500.- gross based on a 40-hours working week;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting expenses when using public transport, if you are not in possession of a student public transportation card;
- A intern network organizing events specifically for interns; e.g. guest lectures or informal drinks.
Our brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button before 8 January 2023 to the attention of Henk Jonker, Impact Equities & Bonds, Head of Company Research. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Triodos Investment Management
22 December 2022