Website ThomasLloyd Group
Founded in 2003, ThomasLloyd is an independent impact investment solutions provider, advisor and asset manager. With an established track record as a renewable energy investment manager in emerging and developing Asia, ThomasLloyd aims to apply a robust, socially, and environmentally responsible investment approach geared towards reducing carbon emissions and improving economic prospects, while reducing investment risk through diversification across countries, sectors and technologies. Headquartered in Zurich, the company has global presence with offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
When you join ThomasLloyd, you join a company where employees are connected through our shared purpose to make a real impact. Our high-performing, dedicated and inclusive teams are vital to our success, working in a collaborative manner in a supportive environment. Together we tackle challenging and exciting projects and work towards our vision of delivering positive change to the world.
Aligned to our accelerated growth plan and further diversification of our infrastructure investment portfolio, you will have a unique opportunity to become a core member of the investment team and play a key role in executing on our innovative strategy. You will be working across the origination, execution and management of investments. You will be adding value through the full investment life cycle by applying a complex analytical framework to support the investment decision-making process.
This role will be based in London with travel as required.
- Independently create and run financial models and valuation analysis.
- Perform scenario modelling.
- Support due diligence streams for prospective deals.
- Support the governance and approvals process for achieving investment committee approval, including the development of investment committee papers.
- Prepare investment memorandums and other analysis for investment and reporting committees.
- Perform market research and monitor market data.
- Prepare strategy papers to help build investment conviction.
- Manage key work-streams as part of the origination, execution and asset management process.
- Attend and contribute in key meetings.
Your Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in Infrastructure, Energy Principal Investing, Corporate Finance or Project Finance.
- Existing experience within the Infrastructure sector preferred.
- Strong financial modelling skills and corporate finance fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of deal processes with demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple work streams.
- Track record of supporting delivery of transaction documentation.
- Ability to produce and quality control key internal and external documents such as IC memo, strategy and board papers.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as MBA/CFA/ACA would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable interest in impact investing.
Your Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Solution focused
- Detail oriented
Being passionate, curious, agile and courageous are values that we embrace every day to guide our behaviours and decisions, helping us achieve our vision – to deliver positive change to the world as the leading global impact-driven financial institution.
Equal Employment Opportunities
ThomasLloyd is an equal opportunity employer and we provide equal opportunities to all existing employees and applicants. We are proud of our diverse backgrounds inclusive of race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, social and educational background. At ThomasLloyd everyone contributes something unique and distinct, which helps us to make a positive impact on the world we share.
Are you ready to make a real impact?
Get to know us better by following us on LinkedIn and visiting our careers page section on our website.