Website Söderberg & Partners
ESG Specialist – Portfolio Management
Application Deadline: Dec. 6, 2023
This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact in the field of sustainable investing. As part of our portfolio management team, you will be at the forefront of investment decision-making, shaping the future of our funds and driving positive change through ESG-focused strategies.
Söderberg & Partners Asset Management S.A. is a leading fund management company with a strong commitment to sustainable investing. We are currently seeking an ESG specialist to join our portfolio management team.
- Oversee and manage the integration of ESG factors into the investment process.
- Conduct thorough research on European sustainability regulations and their impact on investments.
- Collaborate with the rest of the investment team to develop and implement ESG strategies.
- Monitor and report on portfolio ESG performance.
- Engage with stakeholders on ESG issues and advocate for best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of European sustainability regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, along with a cover letter detailing their interest and qualifications for this position, using the link above.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Company: Söderberg & Partners Asset Management S.A.
Contact: To submit application, please use link above.
For other queries: Carl-Adam Högberg, firstname.lastname@example.org