2023 Sustainability Internship Program
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for innovative under-graduates to join our 2023 Internship Program within our Sustainability division. These roles are part of our future leadership program where we are looking to build graduates with the skills and expertise fitting for a future leader within our Investment business.
We are currently seeking an energetic, results-oriented Sustainability Product Associate to join Schroders as a member of the product group within the Sustainable Investment Team. Excellent data management and technology skills are required, with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. The successful candidate will become a subject matter expert on sustainability at Schroders, developing a deep understanding of how we approach this complex and multifaceted topic
Our 2023 Summer Internship Program runs for 9 weeks. This Program will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and our investment strategies. You’ll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business.
Our goals are aligned with those of our clients – the creation of long-term value so we want a talented, creative and diverse team. The more different ideas we have, the more likely we are to succeed.
What you’ll be like
– Innovative – you’re happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
– A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills: voicing your thoughts isn’t something you’re afraid off.
– Resilience: we expect you to make mistakes but it’s important you’re able to bounce back and learn from them.
– Be passionate about financial markets, global trends and economics
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
– Coursework in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Computer Science
– Work experience in a financial position
– Experience with Microsoft Office, Bloomberg, Eikon or programming languages
– Ability to work independently in person or remote
– Professional, friendly and creative
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online assessments
3. Video interview
4. Assessment center
The Schroders Internship Program offers a market competitive rate of $25 per hour.
If applicable, if you reside outside the Metro New York, relocation assistance is provided.
ADA Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. EEO/Affirmative Action Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.