The Sustainability Analyst with the Private Equity Team at Schroders Capital will play an integral role in furthering the firm’s approach to Sustainability & Impact (‘S&I’) in our private equity investment process. In this diverse role, you will focus on ESG data collection, verification, analysis and reporting as well working with the global Private Equity investment and sustainability professionals on related sustainability projects and tasks.
- Support the firm’s ambitions to be a sustainability leader within the private equity asset management industry by contributing to internal and external sustainability assessment and reporting objectives.
- Assist the team’s sustainability priorities for assessment, reporting, strategy, stakeholder engagement, data management, questionnaires, disclosure and other related projects and initiatives.
- Aggregate, clean, prepare and analyze sustainability-related data from a variety of sources and varying degrees of sophistication. Develop process enhancements and creatively problem solve to improve the efficiency and quality of all sustainability-related data, workflows, analytics and communications.
- Collaborate with investment and operations professionals globally to understand systems and processes and to advance sustainable workflows across the firm.
- Conduct market research and analysis covering relevant policy, legislation or private equity-related sustainability developments.
- Bachelor’s degree related to business or finance, sustainability-related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in ESG, sustainability, finance, or investing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to develop working plans and meet challenging deadlines
- Analytics and research prowess, ability to evaluate and assess complex topics, develop creative solutions and present conclusions in a clear and well-structured manner
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint; Experience working with large data sets, data analytics and data visualization tools
- Collaborative and driven individual with exceptional work ethic who can execute in a global, diverse and demanding team environment
- Problem solver, out of the box thinker, entrepreneurial spirit
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
It is the policy of Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. to provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion (or creed), age, sex (or gender), sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, disability, or other legally protected condition, category or status.