The SI Center of Expertise focuses on a broad range of activities related to Robeco’s Sustainable Investing approach: SI Thought Leadership, SI Research, Active Ownership and SI CPM activities.
The Sustainable Investing Client Portfolio Management (SI CPM) team is primarily responsible for explaining and presenting Robeco’s approach to Sustainable Investing to both internal and external clients. The team aims for excellence in:
– SI client communication for prospective and existing clients,
– client materials and reporting on SI that are aligned across the organization,
– knowledge sharing on SI, both internally and externally, and
– providing client input to further develop our SI product offering
The ultimate goal of the team is to contribute to the success of Robeco in acquiring and maintaining assets under management and to enable our clients to achieve their financial and sustainability goals by providing superior investment returns and solutions.
What you’ll do
Interns support this process by helping the team with daily tasks such as creating and updating presentations and other materials, monitoring market developments, and providing input into relevant sustainability-related projects, amongst other things.
We are interested to work with final stage MSc students from a broad range of studies from environmental science, sociology, philosophy, biology to business administration and finance. Many former interns started their internship with us during the writing phase of the thesis; to kickstart your professional career while graduating with relevant work experience.
What we’re looking for
- We are interested to work with final stage MSc students from a broad range of studies from marketing, business administration and finance to environmental science, sociology, philosophy, and biology.
- Skills in crafting sustainable investing messaging and presentations, research and analysis skills, writing skills, ability to discern broad/vague information, communication skills, understanding of and ability to work in a diverse environment with various teams and stakeholders.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Availability to work full time (40h/w) for a period of 4-6 months.
- All the internship vacancies at Robeco in Rotterdam are open to students enrolled at a university during the entire duration of their internship. Our interns must also be eligible for a residence permit to do an internship in the Netherlands. This means we can recruit EU citizens studying at a global university or non-EU citizens studying at a Dutch university.
You can apply by sending your application to SI_Internships@robeco.nl
Make sure to include the following information in your application:
- 2 minutes motivation video and/or a one-page motivation letter;
- Your CV mentioning date until you are enrolled at university;
- Writing sample or presentation that helps us assess your writing and research skills on a sustainability-related topic.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. An assessment and integrity test may be used in the selection procedure.