RI Solutions, Client & Regulatory Reporting Specialist
This is a director level position that will serve as a client and regulatory reporting specialist responsible for driving coordination across business groups and asset classes to complete mandatory and voluntary ESG related disclosures e.g., SFDR, UN PRI.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for robust standard operating procedures surrounding ESG reporting, including documentation of methodologies, data sourcing, ownership and workflows
- Key legal and compliance and investment product interface, influencing decision-making and ensuring disclosure standards and consistency across the firm
- Identifies opportunities to automate reporting and works with the broader RI solutions team to develop business requirements, undertake testing and ensure data accuracy
- Provides a regulatory lens for due diligence of 3rd party data and service providers related to client and regulatory reporting needs
- Key partner in RI investment product development, advising on SFDR categorization, other ESG regulatory considerations, disclosure requirements and data needs
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- 3+ years’ experience in a sustainability or ESG related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a sustainability or ESG related field, in financial services or finance consulting with a focus on ESG reporting and/or regulatory requirements
- Advanced project management and SOP documentation skills
- Subject matter expertise on the current state of ESG regulation and client reporting expectations across geographies
- Strong familiarity with voluntary disclosure frameworks including SASB, UN PRI, GRI and TCFD
- Data analysis skills and experience with traditional financial reporting
Base Pay Range: $120,000/yr. – $200,000/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755