Website responsAbility Investments
responsAbility Investments AG is a leading impact asset manager specializing in private market investments across three investment themes to directly contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Financial Inclusion, to finance the growth of Micro & SMEs; Climate Finance, to contribute to a net zero pathway; and Sustainable Food, to sustainably feed an ever-growing population. All responsAbility investment solutions target specific measurable impact alongside market returns. They all meet the criteria under Article 9 of the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). Since 2022 responsAbility is part of M&G plc, the international savings, and investments business, and contributes to enhancing M&G’s capabilities in impact investing.
responsAbility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to provide you with the best possible recruitment experience along with a neutral assessment of your CV and application. Your skill set, education and experience are what we focus on. We therefore kindly ask you to support us on this matter by refraining from putting any personal details (such as picture, gender, marital status etc.) on your CV or motivation letter.
Our dedicated team for Credit Analysis is looking for an additional motivated colleague in the function of a
Climate Finance Analyst in Mumbai
Your main responsibilities in the team will be to look into Direct Investments in the Climate Finance sector. The position will cover both portfolio credit monitoring and investment support, with a long-term focus on portfolio credit monitoring.
Your Main Tasks
- Support the Credit Analysis team with the credit assessment and monitoring of the existing portfolio of assets
- Managing the collection, review and processing of financial data used in credit assessments of portfolio companies, including reviewing rating scorecards, financial and operational monitoring and ad-hoc analyses
- Liaising with a wide variety of investment support functions to assist the risk monitoring and investment process
- Assisting the team in building reliable systems to automate the credit monitoring process
- Providing support to senior team members on transactions, including for the commercial due diligence, financial analysis, financial modelling and transaction closure
- Support the investment team with research on various markets, technologies and investment opportunities
- Liaising and cooperating with various teams in our different locations
Your Experience And Skills
- Chartered Accountant or Post Graduate degree in economics, business administration, finance, or a related field from a recognized institution
- Two to four years of relevant experience in consulting or financial/investment experience, preferably in the renewable energy / climate finance space
- Aptitude for data driven corporate credit analysis
- Strong financial modelling, accounting and presentation skills; proficiency with spreadsheets
- Business proficiency in oral and written English
- High degree of initiative, reliability and willingness to learn
- Transparency and interpersonal skills
- Interest in and enthusiasm for climate finance and impact investments