Sr Analyst, RI Client Strategy
The RI Client Strategy Senior Analyst will function in a lead support role for the RI Client Strategy Team, a client-centric team focused on creating opportunities in RI through utilization of market expertise, understanding of client needs, regulatory support and product innovation capabilities. The RI Client Strategy team is an engine of forward RI commercial vision.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Create client feedback loop with Distribution to understand and anticipate RI client needs globally
- Work across asset classes to socialize firm-wide RI priorities and support partnership with Investments to further RI innovation
- Support RI product and tech innovation by undertaking deep market and competitor research
- Conduct research and generate insights on ESG themes for dissemination firm-wide with a goal of raising awareness and creating dialogue around RI topics
- Partner with Nuveen’s RI Solutions team to test and enhance RI reporting platforms
- Support build out of RI Thought Leadership capabilities and creation of content priorities based on evolving client needs and market themes
- Act as visible subject matter expert in support of RI-related external marketing campaigns
- Support due diligence, sales and marketing needs for RI strategies, including creating presentation materials and conducting data analysis in response to prospective client questions
- Anticipate and support regulatory change globally
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- 2+ years of Responsible Investing/Strategy Experience
- 3+ years of Responsible Investing/Strategy experience
- University (Degree) Preferred
- General understanding of RI processes and activities including client reporting, ESG integration and investment stewardship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including the ability to develop professional presentations in PowerPoint and conduct data analysis in Excel
Base Pay Range: $86,300/yr. – $143,800/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
TIAA requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by TIAA consistent with applicable law.
Benefits And Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
Applicant And Desire a Reasonable Accommodation To Complete a Job Application Please Use One Of The Below Options To Contact Our Accessibility Support Team
If you are a U.S.
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here.
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here.
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here.
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here.
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here.
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here.
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here.