RI Solutions, Product Manager
This is a director level position that will play a leadership role in developing and executing the RI data and technology roadmap and serves as a key interface between the RI team, RI stakeholders across the firm, data and technology teams.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Coordinates across business groups and firm affiliates to ensure strategic alignment and holistic development of RI data and technology infrastructure
- Helps set project priorities, leads project planning and coordination, defines KPIs and regularly reports on progress against the roadmap
- Translates business needs into technical requirements and is a key participant in sprint planning, documentation and user acceptance testing
- Ensures that our data and technology services key RI functions such as ESG integration, stewardship and impact investing and facilitates streamlined, accurate and at-scale client and regulatory reporting
- Develops socialization and training processes for new tools and data sets to drive user adoption and success
- Drives innovative and leading solutions to key business challenges by staying current on the landscape of ESG data, vendors and product offerings
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- 3+ years’ experience in product management/development or implementing technology projects
- 5+ years’ experience in product management/development or implementing technology projects
- Proficiency in data analysis and articulating and documenting requirements
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport and clearly communicate strategy, planning and technology development to a wide range of business stakeholders
- Familiarity with third party ESG data, vendors and technology solutions
- Strong understanding of responsible investing processes and business needs
Base Pay Range: $120,000/yr. – $200,000/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
Benefits And Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
Applicant And Desire a Reasonable Accommodation To Complete a Job Application Please Use One Of The Below Options To Contact Our Accessibility Support Team
If you are a U.S.
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here.
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here.
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here.
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here.
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here.
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here.
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here.