Job ID: 19745
Would you like to work with Sustainable Savings in Wealth Management? We are now looking for a Sustainable Investments Specialist for our Sustainable Investments team in Investment Center. You will play an important role in Nordea’s ambition to deliver leading sustainable savings advice and investment solutions to our customers in Personal Banking, Private Banking and Business Banking.
We have a strong performance culture and we constantly monitor and evaluate the quality of our savings advice to ensure that our customers get the best possible investment advice at all time, regardless of wealth and investment experience. You will be working very closely with colleagues in Investment Center, Digital Wealth, Private Banking, Personal Banking, Business Banking, Nordea Life and Pension and Asset Management.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Sustainable Investments team in Investment Center, where you will work in a Nordic team with highly advanced specialists within sustainable savings. Our efforts focus on integrating sustainability in our savings advice to create a leading customer experience, competitive savings solutions and secure compliance with regulation & market standards.
Our focus is on integrating ESG successfully in our investment process and savings advice and support our customers in transitioning to more sustainable savings. Our ambition is to create a sustainable savings experience for our customers that is leading in our markets.
As Sustainable Investments Specialist you will play a valuable role in our team and towards different specialists in other teams across Investment Center, as well as towards our many stakeholders. As sustainable savings is a fast evolving area, you will get involved in many different initiatives. Some focus areas will be within product and asset manager assessments and initiatives that strengthen the confidence of our advisors and support successful customer engagement within sustainable savings advice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive and support asset manager and product assessments to evaluate sustainability standards
- Monitor our product offering with regards to quality of sustainability and engage with our investment product providers
- Making analysis based on ESG data across investment products
- Analyse and communicate to stakeholder around current ESG topics
- Be subject matter expert within ESG and help ensuring ESG competence across our savings advice value-chain
- Stakeholder management across the Nordics, including communication on sustainable savings related initiatives & driving projects across the organisation
- Advisor trainings and potentially customer meetings & events
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have understanding of ESG, what is needed to drive sustainable developments in the financial market and a profound understanding of sustainable investment strategies with relevant work experience
- Have a good understanding of regulatory standards within sustainable investments and sustainable savings advice
- Have an good understanding how to make data analysis and preferably a good understanding of ESG data
- Have profound knowledge of savings & investments
- Have a passion for supporting & motivating private investors in transitioning to more sustainable savings
- Enjoy interacting with many different people, as well as being very service-minded and self-driven
- Are flexible and interested in taking ownership on many different initiatives
- Have a profound team collaboration mindset, combined with strong skills in working individually
Your experience and background:
- Have a Master’s degree in Finance or Economics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within an investment organisation and experience in sustainable investing strategies
- Financial markets experience and preferable broad expertise in how ESG can be integrated across all major asset classes (fixed income, equities, property, hedge funds, private equity and other alternatives) and across different investment vehicles
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Norwegian
- A good understanding in ESG data and capabilities in data analysis is a advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
The position is located in Oslo, Norway.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 18/10/2023.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Eva Palmborg at mail: Eva.Palmborg@nordea.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.