We are looking for a ESG Analyst with focus on sovereigns and sustainability.
In today’s world, ESG and sustainability has developed into a popular theme. For us, it is and has been our culture and the core of our heart/purpose for many years. We believe that investment and responsibility goes hand-in-hand and that we as asset managers have a responsibility to our clients, society and each other to act responsible in everything we do.
If you can see yourself, working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, where we impact the world then this is an opportunity for you.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering high quality ESG research. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you continue to build your career.
About This Opportunity
You’ll join the ESG Research & Product team in Responsible Investment, which is the core of ESG analysis and research. We are a leading ESG team, which have won several prices over the past 10 years for our ESG research approach. Our ambition is to be the best ESG/RI team in EU by delivering high quality research, analysis and products to our stakeholders and clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- ESG analysis and research across multiple sectors, product types and assets classes.
- The universe you will be looking into is a variety of entities and issuers, in all shapes and forms, meaning Sovereigns, Debt, Corporate and Equity from Emerging as well as Developed Markets.
- Drive development of methodologies and perform ESG analysis on sovereigns and quasi sovereign issuers with fundamental understanding of the issuers.
- Execute engagement in close collaboration with the investment boutique and our Active Ownership team.
- In order to conduct your analysis/research, you will have to both independently and with team support create additional tools that support the investment analysis – with emphasis on ESG, impact via engagement and sustainability standards.
The role is based in Copenhagen. We are a diverse team of passionate investment professionals with respect for each other’s unique contributions.
Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Master’s degree
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar position, preferably experience in a Responsible Investment / Impact investing team, Sustainable Finance or Investment Banking.
- Experience with analyzing or structuring Green/Social/Sustainability linked bond issuances in the light of their Impact, across rating categories and both in the EM and DM universe
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and capable of building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Good communication skills, both on a high level and a detailed level, and ability to bring this forward and present new ideas to stakeholders and customers.
- Analytical mindset, with a ability to take a detailed as well as high-level perspective.
- Passionate team player, who thrives in a diverse team.
- Ability to drive process improvements, taking the whole value chain perspective.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16/09/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Head of ESG Research & Products Rikke Berg Jacobsen, by e-mail email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.