Website Neuberger Berman
We are looking for a hands-on Developer with strong database and data pipeline development experience to join NB Business Technology. You will work with team members to design and implement end-to-end business solutions for various business teams. You will be responsible for leading the team’s development efforts, success, and delivery of our technology solutions.
You will be a part of the ESG & Investment Research Technology team who primarily supports the ESG Investing and Central Research team. We are responsible for delivering enterprise, data-first, technology solutions such as custom internal builds, onboarding new vendors, onboarding new data, and integrating ESG & Research data into existing applications.
- Involved in designing and developing enterprise solutions for our ESG Investment Team, the Central Research Team, and the Investment Teams.
- Work closely with members of the project team and various business and technology stakeholders to understand business problems and current state processes.
- Responsible for architecture & solution design and implementation.
- Manage developer calls & backlog for application development
- Design project plans for development and coordinate efforts across the tech and business teams
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Must demonstrate strong tech lead experience including conducting technical design, product delivery, and resource management skill.
- Excellent communication skills with solution architecture experience.
- 5+ years of software development including full SDLC and Agile development experience. .NET background is nice-to-have.
- Must have experiences with relational databases like MS SQL Server (2016+) development
- Experience with cloud technologies like Snowflake and ecosystem
- Data parsing and formatting different data types: JSON, CSV, XML
- Familiarity with enterprise technology tools: Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Service Now, JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps, Azure GIT
- Experience with Issuer Master and Security Master data such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv, ICE and others is a must
- Familiarity with 3rd Party ESG Data Providers such as MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS, S&P, and Bloomberg
- Familiarity with investment management and asset management a plus
- Strong understanding of quantitative models a plus
The salary range for this role is $140,000-$200,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in New York City. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. This job is also eligible for a discretionary bonus. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance and other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, production, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.