Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours , we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Responsible Investing Sustainability Propositions & Engagement Manager
- You’ll be joining us in a critical role, implementing the delivery of our sustainability initiatives and programmes within asset management
- Your work will be seen across the bank as you help us to reach our sustainability goals
What you’ll do
As a Responsible Investing Sustainability Propositions & Engagement Manager, you’ll implement the delivery of the sustainability strategy, propositions, and reporting for asset management.
A key part of your role will be to support the development of our responsible investing approach, increase engagement, and raise visibility, awareness, and attribution of our sustainable finance activities.
- Actively contribute to defining and agreeing strategic objectives and reporting against delivery to senior committees
- Support the development of our risk management and data capabilities
- Support external reporting for all regulatory requirements
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need to have knowledge and experience of sustainability, climate change, risk management, and asset management.
We’ll also expect you to have:
- The ability to think strategically and to translate strategy and plans into actions
- The ability to critically analyse data to create proposals for business implementation
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Excellent project management capabilities
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Apply for this job