Data Provider | Consultant
At Nasdaq, our purpose is to champion inclusive growth and prosperity. We power stronger economies, create more equitable opportunities and contribute to a more sustainable world to help our communities, clients, employees and people of all backgrounds reach their full potential. Our mission to bring together ingenuity, integrity, and insights to deliver markets that accelerate economic progress and empower people to achieve their greatest ambitions. In recent years, we have increased our commercial focus on ESG, beginning with our work in the Nordic markets.
Nasdaq’s ESG Advisory practice is one of our commercial ESG offerings. The practice helps companies analyze, assess and action ESG programs with the goals of attracting long-term capital and enhancing value creation. Engagements include ESG program building strategy, oversight and disclosure advice, ratings agencies guidance, frameworks adoption (SASB, GRI, TCFD, UN SDG’s) and ESG investor engagement strategy. The practice supports companies globally across sector and market capitalization.
- Contributor to Nasdaq ESG Advisory’s goal of providing leading capital markets ESG guidance to public and private companies
- Coordinate & schedule client calls
- Ensure project management client data is up to date
- Analyze ESG scores & data
- Working knowledge of business, finance, economics, accounting, sustainability, environmental management or a related field
- Masters degree in business, finance, economics, accounting, sustainability, environmental management or a related field OR advanced certification such as a CFA charter holder, CFA Certificate In ESG Investing or SASB FSA Credential
- Works on problems of limited and diverse scope
- Analyzes situations or data and makes informed decisions
- Builds stable working relationships internally
- 0-1 Years Sustainability Work Experience
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.