Nuveen Responsible Investing
Our legacy of Responsible Investing (RI) spans more than 50 years, culminating in an organization system uniquely designed to deliver superior investment impact and enhanced client outcomes. Our 30+ dedicated RI subject matter experts are specialized by asset class and/or role in enacting Nuveen’s three key principles; ESG integration, stewardship, impact; and in delivering RI to our clients. All RI team members work to set strategic priorities, ensure best practices, and establish firm-wide standards relative to their areas of expertise. Members of the RI team with asset class specialization work closely with investment analysts, portfolio managers, risk management professionals and others across the organization to drive scale and quality of ESG integration and RI-focused product development.
RI Strategy And Solutions Group
Nuveen’s RI Strategy and Solutions is responsible for delivering a comprehensive go-to market strategy for Nuveen’s differentiated capabilities in support of building stronger relationships with existing clients and attracting new clients. This includes overseeing RI’s client value chain from data and reporting to advice and thought leadership.
The MD of RI (London) Strategy will develop a client-centric team focused on creating opportunities in RI through utilization of market expertise, understanding of client needs, regulatory support and product innovation capabilities. This position is part of the RI Client Strategy and Solutions team and is designed to be a partner to distribution, marketing and product in all of the firm’s RI related growth aspirations.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Imbed RI dialogue with Distribution and create client feedback loop to understand and anticipate client needs globally. Increase and support dialogue with clients as visible SME on RI
- Monitor and report on emerging issues in the global RI field to enable Nuveen’s continued innovation in the market and position the team as an internal and external subject matter expert
- Work with distribution to create a view on regional and country specific market requirements at the product and firm level
- Anticipate and support regulatory change in Europe and Asia by prioritizing and driving regulatory fulfillment through a commercial lens
- Interact with analysts and portfolio managers across asset classes to socialize firm-wide RI priorities and create feedback loop for global product innovation
- Partner with Product function to drive RI product innovation, and partner with Nuveen’s RI Solutions team to test and enhance RI reporting platforms
- Conduct research and generate insights on RI (or ESG) themes for dissemination firm-wide with a goal of raising awareness and creating dialogue around RI topics
- Drive development of Thought Leadership and create content priorities based on evolving client needs and market themes
- Support a broad range of RI-related external marketing campaigns with insights
- Support due diligence, sales and marketing needs for ESG strategies, including creating presentation materials and conducting data analysis in response to prospective client questions.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 5+ Years Required; 7+ Years Preferred
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
Benefits And Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
Applicant And Desire a Reasonable Accommodation To Complete a Job Application Please Use One Of The Below Options To Contact Our Accessibility Support Team
If you are a U.S.
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here.
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here.
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here.
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here.
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here.
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here.
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here.