Website Mana Impact
Years of Experience: 4-5
Min. Qualification: Bachelor
Field of Study: Banking, Investment & Financial
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, and diligent individual to join our team as an Investment Manager. The role of the manager is to lead a number of projects and tasks both internally within Mana Impact as well as for our clients. The responsibilities include:
- Active research, due diligence and analysis on investment opportunities across numerous asset classes including private equity and private debt, but with an emphasis on early-stage companies
- Preparation of rigorous financial models, investment memos and recommendations for investment committee approvals
- Driving role in the deal execution process, including due diligence and investment agreements
- Monitoring of portfolio performance, including impact, financial, and risk metrics and preparing monthly / quarterly / annual performance reports
- Support on ad-hoc research, investment or impact-related projects.
- Contributing to industry research and deal databases relevant to the existing and potential investments
- Working closely with the firm’s network of clients, advisors and partners
We are looking for a candidate with superb attitude who approaches projects and issues as a problem solver. The position requires that the candidate is a good team player who can work across multiple countries and generally possesses positive energy. The candidate should have a genuine interest in nature, the environment and climate change, as well as always being curious and have a willingness to learn.
Applicants should have at least 4-5 years of relevant work experience either in impact investing, management consulting, investment banking or other finance-intensive role.
How to apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter, expressing the reasons for applying for this role, to Soeren (at) manaimpact.com.