Website Lombard Odier Investment Managers
At Lombard Odier, sustainability is our core philosophy. Representing the next economic revolution, it is our conviction that sustainable investing is the way to generate long-term returns and grow our clients’ prosperity in perpetuity. Sustainability, via the transition to a circular, lean, inclusive and clean (CLICTM) economic model, is therefore central to Lombard Odier’s approach to its business and investment philosophy. We believe this ‘sustainability revolution’ has already become one of the most important drivers of risk-adjusted returns today. Will you be part of it?
Lombard Odier Investment Managers (“LOIM”) is the asset management business of the Lombard Odier Group. In order to strengthen our Lombard Odier Sustainable Investment Solutions department, our Fundamental Research team are looking for an:
Sustainable Equities Intern (6 months)
About the role:
You will join a global business of more than 120 investment professionals and a network of 13 offices across Europe, Asia and North America. You will report to the Head of Fundamental Research based in London and bring support to the senior analysts of the team
How will you make an impact at LOIM?
In this role, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting senior analysts in keeping on top of sector and company news
- Contribute to developing company specific financial models and valuations
- Focusing your research on sectors which are materially impacted by the environmental transition
- Helping to produce sector reviews for weekly Research Committee
The skills you will demonstrate:
- You are currently pursuing a master’s degree in finance, economics or impact investing
- You have a keen interest in finance and investing in stocks
- You are passionate about sustainability topics
- You are a team player and ready to join a fast-paced environment
- You have a problem solving and analytical mindset
Why join us?
You will join a highly collaborative, multicultural, entrepreneurial and passionate team. We are committed to providing employees a stimulating work environment where creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving business opportunity and effectiveness.
We offer a diverse and high-quality training programme, competitive benefits and great career opportunities.
LOIM is an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where talented people inspire the organization with a diversity of thought, background, experience and identity to reinforce our innovation and deliver excellence. We firmly believe this is how we will continue to thrive. To deliver on this, we have actively embedded Diversity & Inclusion in our business strategy.