Website LGT Private Banking
LGT is the world’s largest family-owned and managed Private Banking and Asset Management Group. For more than 100 years it has been fully owned and managed by the Princely House of Liechtenstein, which is also one of our biggest clients.
With around 600 employees, LGT Bank Switzerland has established itself as a renowned Swiss private bank and is an excellent address for both wealthy private clients and employees – this was also confirmed last year by the independent institute “Great Place To Work”, which awarded LGT Bank Switzerland the title of one of the best employers in Switzerland.
As a Stewardship Lead, you will be part of the Sustainable Investing team within Investment Services EMEA and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Leading stewardship activities for Investment Services Europe
- Analyzing investment holdings to identify engagement targets and developing stewardship plans in collaboration with investment and sustainability professionals
- Participation on LGT’s global stewardship committee as representative for EMEA to execute LGT’s global stewardship strategy
- Supporting LGT’s climate ambition by leading climate engagement activities for holdings in European investment strategies
- Working together with sustainability colleagues globally to participate in collaborative stewardship initiatives such as Climate Action 100+
- Delivering stewardship content for internal and external publications
- Overseeing proxy voting activities for holdings in selected European fund strategies
- University degree or similar education and several years of working experience in a relevant industry
- Background in sustainable investing and a passion for sustainability in general
- Experience in stewardship, including influencing corporate behavior through engagement
- Proficient in analyzing ESG issues and making data driven voting recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability and interest in working with multiple stakeholders internationally
- Strong presentation skills
- Team player, independent and accurate working style
We can provide you with exciting and long-term development opportunities and a challenging and dynamic environment which will open up personal and professional perspectives for you. LGT also stands for attractive working conditions and social benefits, and a unique corporate culture.
Help to shape LGT and become a member of a family – not just part of a company.
Please note that we cannot consider applications via recruitment agencies for this position.