Website Legal & General Investment Management
Insurer | Asset Manager
Your role at a glance
The Responsible Investment Strategist role was created to support thought leadership and communications efforts of the Responsible Investment Strategy team within Investments, in order to position LGIM Investments at the forefront of responsible investing across the spectrum of client objectives, ranging from integration to sustainable investments.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating investment input into LGIM’s top-down sustainability agenda by collaborating with subject matter experts across LGIM to identify sustainability themes most important to LGIM’s clients.
- Conducting research and identifying information and data gaps at strategic level to address sustainability themes.
- Driving the agenda and content for the ESG macro discussions with Investment teams and incorporating these themes into investment process, methodologies and product innovation.
- Developing, coordinating and reviewing content for all communication materials that reflect how LGIM approach Responsible Investment.
- Supporting communications to improve commercial positioning of LGIM in key markets, including Europe.
- Developing, coordinating and reviewing content and market intelligence that promotes LGIM’s Responsible Investments strategy and proposition.
- Ascertaining LGIM’s competitive positioning vis-à-vis broader industry and key peers, on our responsible investment approach, marketing/brand, product offering in key markets including Europe.
- Working with Distribution to develop and implement commercial strategy for Net Zero and other sustainability priorities, particularly in Europe.
What we’re looking for
- Experience and interest in sustainability preferred.
- Prior experience working with investment strategies.
- Familiarity with European investor markets preferred.
- Sophisticated in communications and building narrative.
- Experience or interest in research and analytical projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
When you commit to Legal & General, we’ll commit to you too. That means we’ll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
If you join us, you’ll get access to some great benefits, including private medical insurance, at least 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, life assurance, and Income Protection. You can participate in our electric car scheme, which offers employees the option to hire a brand new electric car through tax efficient salary sacrifice. We’re also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan and valuable share schemes. And then there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of – both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.