We are inviting you to join KPMG, and together with us, drive meaningful and lasting change for our clients.
The KPMG ESG team comprises highly motivated, highly skilled individuals who work effectively together to bring the best of KPMG’s global insights, capabilities and solutions to our clients who are on their sustainability journeys.
Our clients see us as a strategic partner who work alongside them, helping them and their organizations effectively anticipate and navigate business changes which arise from the transition to a low carbon economy, and a more inclusive society.
Our projects are driven by our clients’ needs. They cover an end-to-end spectrum of consulting work with environmental and social issues as the core subject matter. These consulting projects include, but are not limited to:
- Adoption of ESG frameworks and standards, including implementation and process transformation
- Integration of ESG considerations into enterprise risk frameworks and integrated assurance frameworks
- Measurement and reporting of ESG performance, including use of data analytics solutions and application of accounting and valuation methodologies
- Development and execution of net zero strategies and decarbonization roadmaps, including carbon target setting and feasibility analysis
- Development and execution of carbon value chain roadmaps, including ethical supply chains transformations
- Development and execution of responsible business models, including strategic, operational, financial models
- Performance of due diligence and other verifications related to ESG issues
Specifically for this role:
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the growth of the ESG strategy and transformation business, in line with KPMG’s overall growth strategy
- Delivering on business goals in 3 areas – team performance, financial performance, market presence
- Demonstrating KPMG’s Values, ensuring a strong culture of purposeful teamwork and growth mindset
You will need to have:
- Acumen in identifying and acting on market and client opportunities
- Competencies in technical matters relating to business transformation, particularly sustainable financing for transition/responsible business models
- Experience in consultancy, track record in client conversion and delivery
- A good balance of considering the big picture and attention to details
- Passion and dedication to drive team and individual professional success
- Professional maturity and soft skills to operate within large, complex organizations
- Minimum working experience – 12 years, relevant ESG certifications considered