Website JPMorgan Chase & Co
Bank | Asset Manager
The Sustainable Investing team sits within the JP Morgan Wealth Management Investment Solutions practice, and is responsible for leading the creation, development and execution of our sustainable investing offering. Critical to the team’s success is building relationships with individuals both internal and external to J.P. Morgan, including partnerships with advisors, asset class leads and control partners, as well as engagement with clients.
You Will Be Responsible For
You will assist with all aspects of developing a sustainable investing offering across the J.P. Morgan Wealth Management platform.
- Support the Sustainable Investing team in the execution of the regional strategy
- Conduct in-depth financial and sustainability analysis to support investment products across a range of sustainability-related themes (i.e. climate change, biodiversity, circular economy, health and wellbeing, etc.).
- Develop relevant presentation materials for internal and external audiences, including marketing materials, client case studies, and training materials for advisors
- Support client-related information requests and mandate pitches including but not limited to surveys, DDQ, RFI, RFP and ad hoc reporting.
- Support the team’s regional strategists in the daily work of commercialising sustainable investing capabilities and strategic projects
- Collaborating with due diligence teams to enhance options on our SI platform; attend manager meetings as needed
- Assisting with all aspects of SI product development, from product design to execution
- Build relationships with other teams supporting the cross-functional working groups
- Support the firm’s annual reporting requirements
Required Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills
- Experience in financial markets, preferably in an investment bank or asset manager
- A practical understanding of financial markets and investing is a pre-requisite
- Previous exposure to ESG or sustainable investment strategies and various approaches
- Candidate must hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree
- Key skills include analytical skill, decision-making, intellectual curiosity, intellectual honesty, pro-active and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal characteristics, reputation, and team orientation, which will enable her/him to command the confidence, loyalty, and respect of investment colleagues
- This is a demanding job requiring highly motivated individuals who are willing to work hard to build up their knowledge base, performance track record and credibility within the team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.