Website JPMorgan Chase & Co
Bank | Asset Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the J.P. Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) Sustainable Investing Business Management team to spearhead the new Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Regulatory publication framework. In this role, you will lead the delivery and management of all regulatory ESG publications applicable to Asset Management globally and provide control and oversight into our Wealth Management’s ESG reporting requirements, whilst also playing a critical role in the wider ESG regulatory implementation agenda. This key role will ensure that we meet JPMorgan Asset and Wealth Management’s (‘the group’) regulatory and commercial priorities and requirements.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is looking to establish, take forward and evolve a new role, which brings together an active book of work that is currently being managed across multiple teams. You will have oversight and governance responsibilities of all qualitative and quantitative content used across the group’s inventory of publications and will be expected to contribute to both programmes that deliver regional regulatory requirements pertaining to ESG disclosures and any other ESG-related regulatory agenda matters. You will review regulatory disclosure expectations, and to assist in designing and implementing appropriate business led solutions, in accordance with the firm’s business strategy and risk management framework.
The role is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a broad spectrum of businesses and multiple asset classes, both from an ESG and non ESG perspective.
- Overseeing the production, maintenance and development of JPMAM ESG disclosures, reports, policies& standards (JPMAM ESG publications), including production of the annual TCFD report, PRI Reporting, and any other ESG related reporting and benchmarking content as needed
- Provide oversight and control within JPM Wealth Management’s disclosures, reports, policies and standards
- Lead optimisation agenda / strategy across publications, working closely with the Regulatory Implementation lead, Business Transformation, Sustainable Investing team, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Controls, Product teams, Technology and other relevant businesses stakeholders
- Apply appropriate reporting and approval controls and governance to the group’s ESG publications using relevant financial reporting guidelines and where relevant, ESG lexicon guidelines whilst managing key KPI reporting metrics and tracking issues and escalating as appropriate
- Deliver highly productive partnerships across the firm to drive scale, rigor and efficiency in the rapidly evolving ESG regulated reporting arena (EU SFDR Article 8/9, UK TCFD, CSRD, etc).
- Partner with the Marketing and Corporate teams to ensure ESG reporting is aligned with brand and style guidelines, and that the narrative is consistent and aligned with firmwide ESG performance and positioning and disclosure standards
- Conduct materiality assessments and regularly benchmarking ESG reporting performance against peers, and industry trends, best practices and proactively identifying issues, risks and opportunities that may impact JPMAM internal and external commercial, regulatory and reputational position
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Experience in establishing new operating models with strong governance frameworks
- Strong prudential mindset, focusing on adherence to regulations, policies and procedures
- Experience in content creation, content governance and/or content production of ESG disclosures and reports or other notable regulatory driven publications
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly
- Ability to quickly build and maintain a strong stakeholder network
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Professional qualification or relevant industry experience preferred
- Confidence, composure, and maturity to work with senior management
- Extremely organized and structured, with a sharp attention to detail
- Diligent and reliable with excellent follow through and follow-up skills
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About The Team
J.P. Morgan Asset& Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.