Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Bank | Asset Manager
As part of Risk Management and Compliance, you are at the center of keeping JPMorgan Chase strong and resilient. You help the firm grow its business in a responsible way by anticipating new and emerging risks, and using your expert judgement to solve real-world challenges that impact our company, customers and communities. Our culture in Risk Management and Compliance is all about thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo and striving to be best-in-class.
Asset and Wealth Management (AWM) is a global leader in investment and wealth management. We serve four distinct client groups globally: institutional and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management (AM), and high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients through Wealth Management (WM), which includes the Global Private Bank. We offer global investment management in fixed income, equities, solutions, real assets, hedge funds, private equity, and liquidity. The Private Bank provides an exceptional breadth and depth of wealth management solutions including investing, wealth structuring, capital advisory, philanthropy, banking, trust and estate and brokerage services to high-net worth clients.
Reputation risk is the risk that an action or inaction may negatively impact perception of the firm’s integrity and reduce confidence in the firm’s competence by various constituents, including clients, counterparties, customers, investors, regulators, employees, communities or the broader public.
Environmental, Social and Governance Risk (“ESG”): ESG along with climate risk are both drivers and outcomes of risk and are increasingly a day-to-day focus within the Asset and Wealth Management’s risk manager’s roles. The Global Head of Reputation Risk is responsible for the coordination and implementation of the Firmwide Climate Risk team’s Framework and Standards across the Asset and Wealth Management Risk organization. To that end, the team is seeking a highly motivated individual with an interest in being part of a team in a new and expanding risk discipline.
- Assist with the implementation of Asset and Wealth Management Reputation Risk governance
- Assist in the creation and implementation of an ESG framework for Asset and Wealth Management Risk.
- Assist in the implementation of the Firmwide Climate Risk Team’s Climate Policy and Standards as well as the Environmental and Social Risk Standards.
- Support the AWM Global Head of Reputation Risk and regional Reputation Risk Secretaries, act as back up Secretary for the USPB, and LATAM/GFG Reputation Risk Secretary(ies) which may include drafting Committee meeting minutes, working with legal to finalize and distribute to Committee members on a regular basis.
- Metrics and Risk Reporting – Assist in AWM internal reporting requirements as well as any requested regulatory reporting. Assist in writing commentary for various risk governance forums, including but not limited to the AWM, AM and PB Risk Committees.
- Responsible for entering accurate, complete, timely and comprehensive data into the Reputation Risk database and has oversight responsibility for accuracy and quality of data input globally.
- Review, and draft procedures and best practices guidelines
- Perform ad hoc projects, as needed
Required Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills
3-5 years of professional experience related to financial services, risk management, sustainable investing or ESG.
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Pro-active, action-oriented self-starter with a focus on results, display strong analytical skills, ability to assess and clearly articulate complex and sensitive issues
- Strong, clear, and concise written and verbal communication with an ability to prepare executive level communications
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; ability to manage competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Intellectual curiosity with proven problem-solving skills and an ability to learn quickly
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and collaborative mentality
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans