Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Bank | Asset Manager
JPMAM is seeking to hire an Associate for the Global Sustainable Investing team. S/he will be part of a global team responsible for scaling a dedicated platform with ESG capability and expertise, as well as commercializing our Sustainable Investing efforts with clients. The successful candidate will possess a passion for creative and critical thinking about financial markets and sustainability issues, and a desire to be part of a fast-growing team. Previous experience in Asset management or a closely related business is preferred. This role will report to the Lead Sustainable Investing Strategist – Americas.
Expectations of the role
Support The Americas Lead Sustainable Investing Strategist In Daily Work And Strategic Projects To Develop And Implement The Region’s Commercialization Strategy, Including
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal stakeholders to drive distribution and marketing efforts, and bridge communication between the SI, investment, and distribution teams.
- Build and deliver a targeted client outreach program on sustainable investing focused on winning new business, enhancing the JPMAM brand as a global leader in sustainable investing, and assisting our clients in achieving sustainability, climate and Net Zero goals
- Create SI collateral, prepare presentation materials, and manage client-related information requests such as surveys, DDQs, RFIs, RFPs, and miscellaneous requests.
- Contribute to the development and publication of thought leadership/statement pieces on sustainable investing topics and practices.
- Collaborate with investment and product development teams to design and develop innovative sustainable investment products and solutions that meet clients’ evolving sustainability-related objectives.
- Help internal stakeholders better articulate JPMAM Sustainable Investing capabilities, through presenting at various channel specific and AM-wide meetings or trainings, in addition to developing content (FAQs, talking points, etc.) to assist distribution teams and investment specialists in delivering content widely.
- Coordinate internally through dedicated strategic working groups and deliver regional regulatory requirements pertaining to product labelling and disclosure, client reporting and any other investment management processes.
- Contribute to firm’s annual Principles for Responsible Investing (PRI) submission preparation with other regional strategists.
- At least 5 years of relevant investment industry experience, including deep understanding and experience in investment management.
- Distribution and/or marketing experience a plus.
- Familiarity and work experience with ESG and sustainable investing is a must.
- Key skills are analytical skill, decision-making, intellectual curiosity, intellectual honesty, pro-active and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding interpersonal characteristics, reputation, and team orientation, which will enable her/him to command the confidence, loyalty, and respect of investment colleagues.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Working towards CFA or MBA a plus.
- This is a demanding job requiring highly motivated individuals who are willing to work hard to build up their knowledge base, performance track record and credibility within the team
Please note that the ideal candidate must be comfortable and available to take some early or late calls.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Base Pay Range for New York, NY: $142,500 – 170,000 / year