Let’s be #BrilliantTogether
Advance your career with the leading provider of corporate governance and responsible investment solutions. Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) empowers investors and companies to build sustainable financial and social value by providing high quality data, analytics, and insight. Our clients rely on ISS’ expertise and capital stewardship to help them make informed investment decisions, and our people are equally passionate about positively impacting the communities where we live and work. If you want to be a part of an exciting work culture that values innovation, collaboration, and provides you with the support you need to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you! Join our team at ISS!
ISS ESG is hiring an ESG Client Service Specialist to join our Client Success team and support the efficient integration of ESG solutions into our clients’ investment and stewardship processes. The team is the hub for our day-to-day proactive interaction with clients and collaborates closely with ISS’ Sales, Research, and Product teams. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career within a functional unit that provides in-depth expertise of our solutions, identifies how clients can benefit from them, and delivers exceptional quality and service. You’ll be an integral team member in achieving our mission statement of “Providing ESG expertise that makes the difference.”
What You’ll Do
- Proactively monitor and ensure client satisfaction
- Own and manage client inquiry and issue resolution process using SalesForce.com and other internal tools
- Identify accounts at risk and create plans to ensure revenue and client retention
- Conduct calls/on-site visits with clients, including training, relationship planning, and review
- Identify and communicate up-sale opportunities to sales team
- Provide subject matter expertise for the full ISS ESG product suite
- Perform testing of new product features
- Encourage and facilitate meetings between clients and research analysts
- Assess client reporting needs and coordinate report delivery
- Communicate market requirements to ISS business leaders
- Proactively communicate and educate clients on key ESG matters
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree a plus
- Approximately 1-5 years of experience in a client service or research position; investment management, SRI-market, or corporate governance industries a plus
- Proactive positive attitude, innovative, motivated, client-focused, and commercially aware problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Proven project management skill – define scope, resources, timelines, and manage deliverables
- Strong multi-tasking skills with sound judgment to help set priorities
- Excellent organizational and verbal skills
- Personal and business integrity
- Willing to travel
#Associate #CS #ESG
What You Can Expect From Us
Our people are the moving force behind ISS. We are dedicated to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry and empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their career, health, financial and personal well-being.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are invested in our people and are working every day to ensure a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Let’s empower, collaborate, and inspire one another.
Let’s be #BrilliantTogether.
ISS empowers investors and companies to build for long-term and sustainable growth by providing high-quality data, analytics, and insight. We are committed to positively impacting the environment and society through our market-leading solutions and leading by example.
Specifically, the ISS ESG solutions enable investors to develop and integrate responsible investing policies and practices, engage on responsible investment issues, and monitor portfolio company practices through screening solutions. It provides climate data, analytics, and advisory services to help financial market participants understand, measure, and act on climate-related risks across all asset classes. In addition, ISS ESG solutions cover corporate and country ESG research and ratings, enabling its clients to identify material social and environmental risks and opportunities.
Visit our website: https://www.issgovernance.com
View additional open roles: https://www.issgovernance.com/join-the-iss-team/
Institutional Shareholder Services (“ISS”) is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination or harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, creed, religion, sex, age, height, weight, citizenship status, national origin, social origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, pregnancy status, marital status, familial status, mental or physical disability, veteran status, military service or status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). All activities including, but not limited to, recruiting and hiring, recruitment advertising, promotions, performance appraisals, training, job assignments, compensation, demotions, transfers, terminations (including layoffs), benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, are and will be administered on a non-discriminatory basis, consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local requirements.