Website Inyova Impact Investing
As an Investment Office Intern at Inyova, you will work on a broad range of topics. Specifically, you will work with and support the following departments:
- Investment management and trading. Use Inyova-proprietary software to help monitor, invest and rebalance our customers’ portfolios as needed.
- Investment operations. Handle corporate actions, performance reporting and benchmark monitoring, reimbursements and promotions.
- Quantitative analysis. Leverage Python for quantitative investment analyses and help to extend our code landscape by building small tools that enhance the quality and accelerate the automation of our portfolio management.
- Impact: Some impact research might also be part of your internship
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Inyova leadership team and Investment Office on a broad range of topics. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As the Investment Office Intern at Inyova, you are:
- Excited about the Inyova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- Able to do clean work with an eagle eye for details.
- Good with numbers and can deal with large amounts of complex data.
- Someone who is a lot of fun to work with.
- An analytical thinker who likes to use tools to build automations.
- Excellent at time and task management.
- Keen on taking ownership of your daily tasks and projects
- A great communicator with full proficiency in English. German is a plus, but not required.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).
- Additional IT experience, such as Python and SQL, is a plus.
- A graduate of at least a Bachelor’s degree.
What We Offer
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day one, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Automated Portfolio Creation, Portfolio Management, Trading, Corporate Action handling, Performance Monitoring, Reimbursements & Promotions tracking, Advanced Problem Solving.
This is a paid internship.
Workload: 100% | Start date: 01. October 2023 | Location: DE