London / Munich / Warsaw
Make a difference every day!
Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
Invesco Real Estate is a global real estate investment manager with over 35 years’ experience developing and investing across commercial (office, logistics and retail), residential and hotel asset classes. With over 680 assets across 36 countries, our deep real estate experience and track record means we are one of the largest real estate firms globally and work with the interests of our investors, our tenants, our business partners and other stakeholders at heart. Alongside this, our Global ESG team is responsible for leveraging best practices in ESG capabilities across our firm including ESG integration, research, proxy voting and engagement, supporting the distribution team with client engagement, and advising the product teams on ESG innovation.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and focussed individual to join our ESG Real Estate team as an Intern for 6-12 months, reporting to our Director of ESG, Europe starting early 2023. You’ll have the chance to play an active role and contribute to the success of the function.
Sound interesting? You will be involved in:
- Working with the European Asset Management and Fund Management teams to assist in the monitoring of ESG performance at portfolio and asset level
- Supporting ESG projects with external consultants
- ESG data management and collection
- Client reporting support (data and presentations)
- Market research
- Team administrative support
- A Bachelors or Masters degree – either in progress or already achieved
- Previous internship or experience in Real Estate or ESG related topics is a plus
- To demonstrate a general understanding of the investment management industry and/or sustainability
- The ability to integrate and communicate effectively with colleagues across EMEA
- To be highly proficient in PowerPoint / Word / Excel with the ability to quickly learn new software applications; experience working with web content highly valued.
- Have strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- To be a clear analytical thinker with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, think logically and communicate ideas clearly
- Excellent communication skills and be able to think strategically
How to Apply:
Whilst your CV is important and we will select you to the first step, you will be invited to a HireVue video interview where you will have the opportunity to ask some questions via short Videos or Text. This is a great opportunity for you to shine, to set yourself apart from the competition and to help us better understand your motivations!
Applications close on Wednesday, 30th November 2022.
The good stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
Our commitment to the community and environmental, social and governance investing
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about. We are also committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience.
We’re proud to be a firm that achieves more together. One that is focused on doing work that matters. One that gives a voice to every employee. One that genuinely cares. By coming together to share our ideas, listen, and challenge each other’s perspectives, we get to better solutions for our clients.
Our ambition is high. By working smart and supporting one another, we can continuously push ourselves to grow. We all have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our business, our industry and our clients’ lives.
Let’s create greater possibilities together!People with disabilities:
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to shine. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application and selection process, please send an e-mail to (email@example.com). Please include your name, the job you are interested in, and the type of adjustment you need.
Invesco has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. Invesco will not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact hiring managers directly.
This position may fall in-scope of one or multiple regimes/directives.