Insurer | Asset Manager
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
Intern – Sustainable and Impact Investing (f/m/d)
Allianz Global Investors is looking for a highly motivated graduate who wants to learn how a large, global investment manager works and gain a greater understanding of Sustainable and Impact investing.
The role will be of integral support to the Sustainable and Impact Investing function as they deliver on their ambition to secure AllianzGI’s future as a sustainability shaper.
- Assisting the Global Business Manager and other team members in strategic initiatives and projects for the Sustainable and Impact investing function
- Responsible for coordination and analysis of business topics as well as preparation of presentations and other relevant documents
- Play a key role in the implementation of Sustainability/ESG in Private Markets particular in supporting the platform to deliver increasing regulatory requirements (EU SFDR etc). This will include supporting a project to implement an ESG data solution for Private Market and Impact teams
- Support the development of Private Market Impact strategies through the preparation of strategic documents and client presentations
- Demonstrate interest in learning more about the Investment management industry and the increasing importance of Sustainability and Impact investing
- Excellent university degree preferably in business administration, accounting & finance, economics, but other fields of study welcomed
- Past intern/work experience to draw on, ideally in investment management/finance/consulting
- Basic understanding of the Investment management industry
- Pays attention to detail, can work independently, and demonstrates intellectual curiosity to learn more
- Excellent organizational skills with a very structured, organized and proactive approach
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with various departments
- Ability to work well in an international, diverse and highly interdisciplinary environment
- Strong communication skills, alongside high levels of both written and oral proficiency in English
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, in particular MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
About Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 700 investment professionals in 23 offices worldwide and managing EUR 673 billion in assets. Data as of 31 December 2021
We invest for the long term and seek to generate value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active – in how we partner with clients and anticipate their changing needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on protecting and enhancing our clients’ assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability to drive positive change. Our goal is to elevate the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or objectives.
Putting our clients’ needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled, and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need support to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com.