Website Impactable Investment Group
Job Title: Impact Investing Intern
At Impactable Investment Group, our mission is to leverage investment’s potential for positive impact. We support the growth of the impact investment industry by assisting asset owners, fiduciaries, and institutions in developing and scaling their impact investments. Our goal is to empower funds to align their financial objectives with their Environmental and Social impact, fostering a sustainable and socially responsible financial ecosystem.
We provide impact-driven investment solutions that deliver competitive financial returns and positive environmental and social outcomes. Currently, we offer consulting services to help clients integrate impact considerations into their practices and portfolios in a non-advisory and unregulated capacity. We are working towards offering impact-driven financial products and investment advice in an advisory and regulated framework.
Impactable is scaling and inviting talented individuals like you to be a part of our success story. You’ll be immersed in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, surrounded by like-minded professionals who share your enthusiasm for creating a sustainable and socially responsible financial ecosystem. Join us for an internship and help create a better future through impactful investment.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team as an Impact Investing Intern. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of impact investing, working alongside an experienced entrepreneur and investment manager in a fast-paced start-up environment. This role would suit a student or recent graduate seeking hands-on industry experience and available for temporary work.
· Conduct research on potential investment opportunities and perform due diligence on potential investments.
· Help develop and maintain financial models to evaluate investment opportunities and monitor portfolio performance.
· Assist in preparing investment memos and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
· Participate in team meetings and contribute to discussions on impact investing strategy.
· Support other functions and team members with as needed.
· Currently pursuing, or recently graduated from a degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to quickly analyse and interpret financial data.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated interest in impact investing, sustainable finance, or social entrepreneurship.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft essential, and relevant financial software a plus.
· Lives within commuting distance of Guildford, Surrey UK.
This is a full time, compensated internship position from October to December 2023, with the possibility to extend. The role is hybrid; typically requiring two days in Guildford, Surrey. Flexible working hours considered.
To apply, please send:
– an up-to-date CV
– a Cover Letter, outlining your interest in the role
* Please note that we are unable to review applications that do not include a Cover Letter.
** You can upload a Cover Letter and CV via LinkedIn when you select the documents you wish to submit for the role. For further guidance, visit: Upload your resume to LinkedIn | LinkedIn Help”