Website iA Private Wealth
iA Global Asset Management / Permanent / Hybrid or Remote
Do you want to join one of the largest groups of portfolio managers in Canada? Each day, our passionate teams focus on making iA Global Asset Management (iAGAM) one of the market’s most competitive portfolio managers.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Sustainable Investing to support iAGAM’s Sustainable Investing efforts in implementation and ongoing evolution of sustainable investment and climate-related initiatives and reporting obligations.
Do you have the ability to work independently and take initiative? Do you have a solid understanding of responsible investing and ESG concepts? This role is for you!
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in ESG and climate data management oversight
- Create and maintain ESG and climate-related templates and reports for security and portfolio-level analysis
- Act as a key internal source for ESG and climate-related data requests.
- Assist with development of carbon footprinting, climate scenario analysis and sustainable investment measurement and reporting.
- Collaborate with investment team to consider ESG factors that may financially impact companies over the long-term; monitor company ESG performance and issue-specific developments; and assist in writing profiles of companies and issues.
- Participate in iAGAM’s stewardship initiatives including corporate engagement, proxy voting, and collaborative initiatives.
- Monitor and document ESG related engagements with companies.
- Assist in preparation of ESG presentation decks and sustainable investing reports. Delivery of ESG presentations as required.
- Participate in ESG Committee meetings
- Support PRI and TCFD reporting obligations.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent direct experience
- Relevant graduate degree, CFA designation, and/or SASB FSA preferred.
- 2-5 years ESG analysis and/or corporate sustainability experience
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge in sustainable investing and ESG
- Experience in ESG data management, reporting building and programming
- Experience using Bloomberg, PowerBI and MSCI ESG Research
- Strong understanding of ESG concepts, reporting and frameworks (PRI, TCFD, PCAF, SASB)
- Strong research, data and analytical skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of capital markets and sustainable investing landscape
- Bilingual French / English is a strong asset
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and deliver multiple projects with keen insight and attention to detail
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Strong ability to think strategically
IAGAM offers a respectful work environment that values teamwork, in a dynamic and motivating ambiance. Apply now!