Bank | Asset Manager
Are you passionate about Sustainable Investing (SI)? Do you want to drive outcome-oriented investing that benefits the environment or society? Are you an ambassador for change who can represent UBS Asset Management’ impact offering externally?
We are looking for a Head of Impact Investing to:
• develop and own strategy to advance UBS AM as a leader in impact investing
• lead the development of impact measurement and reporting across public and private markets
• collaborate closely with Quantitative Evidence & Data team, Portfolio Managers and analysts, Product and Client Coverage team to expand impact product offering
• support Asset Management ambitions through:
o contribute to UBS thought leadership in sustainability through written research and participation in the evolution of the Sustainable Investment strategy
o act as an ambassador to represent UBS Asset Management sustainable investing at external events, the media, clients, ratings providers and regulators
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Sustainable Investing is a strategic priority for UBS Asset Management. The Sustainable team is a centre of sustainable expertise comprised of research analysts, stewardship analysts and SI investment specialist roles. The Impact Investing function will work closely with the SI team, Quantitative Evidence & Data Science team, broader Asset Management investment areas, product and client reporting functions. The SI team is global with resources in APAC, Europe and the US. The Head of the SI team and line manager for this role is located in Switzerland and this role could be based in the UK, US or APAC
• a minimum of 10 years of experience in sustainable investing and/ or in impact management;
• demonstrable experience achieving sustainability outcomes using environmental and/or social impact measurement methodologies to monitor key performance indicators;
• experience in analysing and producing written research on ESG issues & themes
• strong stakeholder management skills
• cross asset class investment process knowledge
• collaborative, inclusive, flexible, responsive and self-starting personality. Open-minded thought process and intellectual curiosity
• ability to work in a high-change, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• quantitative/analytical acumen
• strong English language skills (both verbal and written) are a must. Additional language skills are a plus
• degree educated, post-graduate qualification such as Masters/MBA/CFA/ESG certifications are a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting United Kingdom
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.