Website Credit Suisse
Bank | Asset Manager
Your field of responsibility
- Lead the development and maintenance of Credit Suisse’s group-wide Sustainable Investment Framework (SIF). The framework governs and classifies investment products to ensure suitable products for clients, helps drive strategy and asset-growth, and facilitates dialogue and collaboration across Credit Suisse Group
- Strategize Credit Suisse’s growth across sustainable investing verticals through the design of frameworks, governance, incentives and collaborations, and advise divisions across Credit Suisse in set-up of new sustainable investing businesses and products
- Blend market research, Credit Suisse organizational design and strengths, with internal insights obtained through firm-wide collaboration to inform the sustainable investing strategy
- Participate in sustainable investing industry associations and working groups
- Manage and mentor a team of talented colleagues
Your future colleagues
You will work in Credit Suisse’s firm-wide Group Sustainability function within the Frameworks team. The team coordinates the firm’s approach to sustainable investing via the Sustainable Investment Framework (SIF) while also overseeing the Sustainable Activities Framework (SAF) which governs sustainable financing. The team plays a key role in sustainability-related external engagement, by ensuring our sustainability strategy is accessible and that our related capabilities are aligned to, and well understood by, our clients, employees, regulators, investors, and NGOs. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are a natural collaborator and enable to see the big picture. You seek to have impact on a large scale and can think laterally and creativity. You pride yourself on creating an environment where others can thrive. You balance commerciality and credibility to fulfil client needs and exhibit high personal ethical standards.
- 10 years+ experience within the sustainability with a focus on product development, methodology development, shelf-development. Previous experience may include designing sustainable asset-allocations, managing new product launches, running sustainable regulatory change projects, strategizing client offerings.
- Experience of both asset and wealth management functions with a profound financial instrument knowledge. Multi-asset and alternative investment experience an advantage.
- Significant stakeholder management experience across complex organizations, with experience running multi-stakeholder committees and forums
- A strategic mindset with an eye for commercial development and the ability to credibly opine on sustainable investing
- The ability to partner, collaborate, network and navigate a complex organization to create win-wins and drive favorable commercial outcomes while appropriately managing risk.
- A firm understanding of industry standards, coalitions, and regulatory developments. Able to pragmatically incorporate these developments into strategy and frameworks.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Switzerland-Switzerland – Region Zurich-Zürich