Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours , we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Responsible Investing Manager
- You’ll play a key role in driving forward the delivery of Cushon’s responsible investing agenda
- We’ll also look to you to manage and monitor environmental, social and governance (ESG) delivery across Cushon and Coutts
- You’ll benefit from fantastic stakeholder exposure, and will gain great visibility for you and your work across the bank
What you’ll do
You’ll be responsible for the coordination of the ESG and climate-related integration of Cushon, NatWest’s recent pensions fintech acquisition, into Asset Management. You’ll lead the day-to-day delivery of enhancements to Cushon’s responsible investment process, particularly in relation to regulatory change, communications, and risk management activities.
Working closely with the Head of Responsible Investing, internal cross-functional teams and other key stakeholders, you’ll be accelerating our responsible investing change agenda while contributing to building ESG capacity across the business.
On top of this, you’ll be:
- Coordinating the long-term alignment of ESG frameworks and strategy used by Cushon, Coutts, and NatWest Group
- Working with leading ESG and responsible investing organisations in order to identify and apply best practice
- Managing a network of responsible investing advocates across the business to help accelerate change
- Proactively identifying and implementing ESG-related regulations and disclosure requirements
- Enhancing Cushon’s marketing and communication around responsible investing, including writing topical articles on relevant ESG issues and opportunities
- Supporting Cushon, Coutts, and NatWest Group teams in understanding ESG issues and opportunities with the overall goal of increasing their knowledge and collaboration
The skills you’ll need
To join us in this role, you’ll have a strong background and knowledge in responsible investing, with experience of managing ESG integration projects. You’ll have excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong understanding of ESG data and reporting at portfolio level.
You’ll also bring:
- An understanding of financial markets, investment theories and pensions
- The ability to lead and contribute to collaborative projects and deliver through others
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to proactively identify and manage new and existing stakeholders
- An excellent presenter, comfortable with presenting at conferences and seminars
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.