Bank | Asset Manager
Job Id: 23632010
Sustainable Investing Analyst, APAC – Citi Global Wealth (CGW)
The opportunity sits within the sustainable investing team as part of the Citi Global Wealth Investment (CGWI).
The sustainable investing team at CGWI, works across Citi’s investment divisions to develop and embed a global framework along the full spectrum of sustainability investing approaches to ensure the integration of sustainable practices aligns with Citi’s best thinking on portfolio management, research and asset allocation.
The analyst will work with the team to enhance CGWI’s sustainable investing capabilities. Moreover, the analyst will support bankers and investment counsellors to deliver sustainable investing advice and solutions to CGW clients in APAC.
The analyst will report directly to the Sustainable Investing Specialist, APAC. The role can be based in Singapore or Hong Kong.
The analyst will contribute to product management, business development and admin, and engagement.
- Partner with various investment teams (proprietary portfolio management, capital markets, traditional and alternative investments, and direct private investments) to help identify and evaluate investment opportunities aligned with CGW’s approach to sustainable investing
- Build and maintain the sustainable investment product lists for APAC
- Assist on developing communication materials on sustainable investment products
Business Development and Admin
- Assist on developing and implementing business strategy
- Provide support on client relationship management
- Prepare materials and data for business reporting
- Assist on maintaining the team’s internal and public websites
- Work closely with the sustainable investing governance team to ensure compliance with internal policies
- Conduct research on a wide variety of topics relating to sustainable investing and support the team to develop relevant content for internal and external audience, including thought leadership, marketing. training and presentation materials
- Support client-facing colleagues in responding to client inquiries on sustainable investing and delivering sustainable investing advice and solutions
- Work with event teams to coordinate internal and external engagement events relating to sustainable investing
- Contribute to various sustainable investing initiatives that help to build our CGWI brand value and promote sustainable investments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in sustainable investing and ESG subject matter expertise
- Investment knowledge spanning various types of investment products (proprietary portfolio management, capital markets, traditional and alternative investments, and direct private investments)
- Strong research and analytical skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and persuasive manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills. A strong team player with the ability to build relationships with a broad range of international internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication with an ability to adapt the style to suit the audience
- Bachelor’s degree required, certificate in sustainability/sustainable finance/ sustainable investing preferred
- Language: English and Chinese (Preferred native/fluent Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
Job Family Group:
Private Client Product Services
Investment Portfolio Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting