Website Cambridge Associates
CAREERS THAT CHANGE THE WORLD
Cambridge Associates believes our clients come first .
Our clients are the most compelling endowments, foundations, pensions, private clients and institutional investors around the globe. We lock arms with them to meet and exceed their investment objectives, so they can change the world.
Cambridge Associates believes culture is central to your success and ours.
We believe in a vibrant, values-driven culture that is supportive, inclusive, and diverse. Here, we celebrate the individual while we support global connectivity. At CA, collaboration wins, kindness matters, and your success is our priority.
o We foster an inclusive and diverse environment that enables all individuals to engage and bring their full selves to work.
Cambridge Associates believes we do our best when you do your best.
At CA, we are only as successful as you are. We actively recruit and invest in the most dynamic and diverse talent and then empower you to succeed. By leveraging your unique skills, developing your individual career goals, and building a collaborative global community of connected, diverse individuals, we build a community that is stronger together.
But enough about us. Tell us about YOU
o Are you a bold individual seeking an opportunity to contribute to a value-based, collaborative environment in some of the most exciting cities around the globe?
o Are you eager to work for an organization committed to diversity, inclusion, sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility?
o Do you strive to work in an environment that encourages innovation and teamwork?
o Are you a thought leader who cares about making a difference in the world while contributing to an amazing culture?
o Do you value a challenging professional opportunity where you can leverage your skills, gain a valuable foundational in finance and investment, and build a long-term career development plan?
o Are you seeking a competitive salary a robust and comprehensive benefits program, and a variety of attractive benefits and perks?
o Do you excel at: research, analysis, and problem solving?
As an investment advisor, Cambridge Associates (CA) works with clients around the world to construct high performing, diversified investment portfolios. For over 50 years, Cambridge Associates has been a leading voice in building institutional-quality portfolios for its clients. Working with endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, pensions, healthcare systems and family offices, we pioneered the use of alternative asset classes to generate outperformance for portfolios.
Our clients’ capital is invested through 3rd party fund managers, and we help clients to identify the best-in-class fund managers for them to invest in. To achieve this Cambridge Associates’ asset-class specific research teams meet with and perform deep due diligence on fund managers across all asset classes including listed equity, private equity and hedge funds. Our client teams then construct and manage portfolios from the very best fund managers sourced by our global research teams.
The Cambridge Associates Sustainable and Impact Investing (SII) Group is dedicated to the rapidly growing area of impact investing, and the integration of environmental, social, & governance (ESG) and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) considerations across asset classes and thematic areas such as climate change and social equity. The SII Group is unique at CA in that it crosses both fund manager research and client portfolio management sides of our business. As a result, members of the team are responsible for both completing extensive due diligence on fund managers across asset classes and working with client teams to incorporate sustainability themes such as impact investingESG, DEI or net zero goals into clients’ portfolios. The Group also works to support the rest of the CA platform by developing new systems and processes, and leading CA relationships with industry initiatives.
We are currently hiring for a full-time Investment Analyst/Associate (IA) to join the SII Group in London. The IA will also work with global colleagues in the SII Group on shared projects. The IA will focus on two responsibilities: (1) research impact and ESG managers across asset classes (equities, credit, real assets, and private investments) in coordination with Investment Directors; and (2) support the development of the SII Team through operational, analytical, and research support.
The role offers a unique opportunity in this exciting and high growth area – CA’s SII Group is highly involved in activities across teams and practices at the firm as client interest to integrate sustainable investment practices in their portfolios is rapidly growing. Cambridge Associates advises on over $550bn of client capital, and the role offers a real opportunity to help progress the investment industry’s efforts to address social and environmental challenges through mainstream finance.
· Conduct fund manager research and prepare written deliverables for use by Investment Directors and clients. Research activities include active participation in meetings with fund managers, pipeline management, reference calls, due diligence project management, data analysis, and writing deliverables (e.g. notes, memos, and detailed diligence reports).
· Provide support to Investment Directors, which includes quantitative and qualitative research projects in addition to the support and/or leading of investment due diligence processes as assigned.
· Play a key role in developing and maintaining internal content related to impact investing, ESG, and DEI, which could include business development and training materials as well as other operational or analytical tasks.
· Help respond to impact investing, ESG and DEI related questions from CA’s asset class research and client teams. In time, help train colleagues on ESG investing analysis using internal and 3rd party software tools.
· Work on additional thematic projects, such as published research reports and PowerPoint presentations, which enhance colleagues’ and clients’ knowledge of relevant topics.
· Present primarily to internal audiences to share research findings and investment ideas.
· Bachelor’s degree with a record of high academic achievement
· Some relevant work experience
· Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and interest in investing and capital markets
· Familiarity and demonstrated keen interest in sustainable investment topics including impact investing, ESG, DEI and related areas
· Collaborative, team-player with strong communication skills and a desire for continuous improvement and growth;
· Open-minded mindset that values diversity of thought and perspective
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
· Strong writing capabilities
· Strong project management skills: ability to work independently and assign priorities to multiple concurrent, competing requests, while ensuring their integrity, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness
· All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration
Want to learn more?
Click HERE to learn more about how Cambridge Associates lives our firm values every day.
Click HERE to learn more about Cambridge Associates invests in diversity and inclusion.
Click HERE to learn more about our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.