Website Brunel Pension Partnership
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a recognised leader in responsible investment that is pushing boundaries in RI while continuing to grow its investments and staff team.
Reporting to the Head of Stewardship, the Responsible Investment Analyst will support the team in the implementation of key components of the Responsible Investment strategy and Stewardship. You will harness your analytical expertise to support environmental, social and governance analysis and research, and voting and engagement tracking.
You will join a company of more than 60 investment professionals looking after ten clients, who represent almost £40 billion in AUM.
The position enables candidates to gain experience at a recognised leader in sustainable investing, to receive ongoing training as well as support from an experienced team, and to work for a company where flexible working is part of the culture.
Brunel is strongly committed to diversity and fosters a positive and inclusive work environment. We welcome applications from candidates of every ethnicity, gender, sexuality, background and age.
As RI Analyst, you will:
- Provide ESG analysis as well as develop and maintain analytical tools and templates to aid the Responsible Investment and Investment teams with ESG and climate analysis of our portfolios
- Support stewardship activities, including co-ordinating voting and engagement activities
- Maintain records supporting monitoring and due diligence activities in relation to stewardship and RI
- Support the development of new ideas and approaches to improve portfolios or meet client requirements through analysis and research, particularly in responsible investment
- Support responses to client relations team for stewardship and RI-related client queries
As RI Analyst, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Belief in Brunel’s values and culture, including support for diversity
- Very strong organisational skills with high competency in the use of databases, spreadsheets and other analytical tools
- Passion in one or more fields of environmental, social, governance or sustainability matters
- Highly numerate with an understanding of statistical and quantitative techniques
The ‘perfect candidate’ rarely exists, even on paper. If you’re excited by the prospect of working for Brunel and have transferable skills or experience, we’re looking for, do just go ahead and apply. You may be a far better candidate than you realise!
How to apply
To express formal interest, email email@example.com quoting reference BPP/RIA. Interviews are likely to be held in October.