Website Bank of America
Bank | Asset Manager
- Conduct ESG factor backtesting for BofA proprietary data as well as third party data to develop investment strategies.
- Develop and maintain databases and indicators integral to our research products.
- Closely monitor and interpret fund flows and factor rotation and relay to senior analysts.
- Work closely with our global ESG research team and analyze implications of ESG attributes in investment processes.
- Provide views on how to incorporate ESG in the investment process.
- Produce collaborative reports with fundamental analysts and across asset classes.
- Build relationships and facilitate information flow with contacts across the BofA platform.
- Participate and contribute to client meetings and events, be comfortable talking to clients/presenting our research views.
- Attend meetings and interact with key opinion leaders.
- Seek out new, value-added, and/or off-the-beaten-path sources of information to generate new research ideas.
- Leverage our robust network of industry contacts.
Qualifications as a must:
- Interest and experience in ESG investing/sustainable investing
- Masters of higher degree in finance or quantitative fields (Financial engineering/quant finance, physics, mathematics, etc.)
- Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience preferred
- Must have excellent attention to details, ability to multi-task
- A team player – must work well in a collaborative team environment
- Strong writing and Microsoft Excel skills
- Be creative in seeking out new research ideas and willing to learn
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, willing to take ownership / responsibility of quantitative research products
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and intense environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Qualifications with a plus:
- Experience in equities, interests in both fundamental and quantitative research
- Experience in using FactSet backtesting tools (Alpha Testing, etc) and Bloomberg
- Ability to use Python/R/SQL or other programming skills to conduct data analysis
- Experience in back-testing investment strategies, working with alternative datasets