Blink is an international single-family office of impact investment and technology professionals. Blink invests in highly impactful investment funds while at the same time developing new foundations and initiatives to support the founding family’s impact ambition. Blink has offices in Amsterdam (HQ), Copenhagen, Barcelona and in the San Francisco area. Blink’s investment scope is global, with a focus on East Africa and Central America.
We are looking for an Impact Intern with strong research, writing and presentation skills to collaborate in the development of Blink’s impact strategy and measurement. This is an opportunity for someone who recently graduated or is currently studying and is looking to gain hands-on experience in the impact field. The internship will be for a period between 3 and 6 months.
- Assist in conducting comprehensive in-depth research in regenerative tourism, including relevant definitions, key stakeholders, categories, trends, innovations and best practices;
- Research and summarise the key social and sustainability aspects and impact measurement practices in sustainable agriculture and other relevant sectors for Blink;
- Summarise the key findings of (1) and (2) in clear reports and/or presentations;
- Help to compile and write best practices in Impact Measurement & Management (IMM) in clear, concise and actionable practical guides to be shared with our stakeholders;
- Support the team in other relevant tasks.
- A relevant university degree (finished or in progress);
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken). Spanish will be a plus;
- Good research and writing skills and a learning mindset;
- Good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint, and Google Workspace;
- Feels identified with the Family’s group’s mission and values.
What we offer
- Flexible working conditions including full-time/part-time, flexitime, hybrid work (the internship will be based in Amsterdam);
- Exposure to a great variety of impact investing projects;
- Strong mentorship and individual training;
- Being part of a very international, open, innovative and diverse team.
Please apply with your CV & cover letter.